Thank You January

Hello guys! How are you? I miss my blog so much! It's been a long time I didn't update my blog. I know for sure this month I rarely update my blog especially for outfit post. I'm so sorry guys. This month was quite busy and productive for me, I had my modelling job like fashion show, photoshoot, and also was quite busy for my shop too. And you know what, time goes so fast and now we already at the end of the January 2017 and tomorrow we already face the new month, February! I feel so blessed for this January and I really thank God for what He gave for me this month and I'm so excited and wondering what will happen in the next month. What about you guys? Did you feel the same for this month? Do you have any plan for next month? Tell yours.

Last, today's post will be an outfit post. Just FYI, this year maybe I just wore the same clothes, shoes, bag, etc because I didn't much shopping. I save my money and buy something that most important for me than clothes, shoes, etc. Please don't complain it if I wore the same outfit *LOL*

Sweater - Marks & Spencer | Skirt - Unbranded | Shoes - Sammydress.com











1 comment:

  1. Amazing pics!
    Xx
    http://www.martapozzan.com/

    ReplyDelete