SPONSOR POST: FASHIONMIA

Hello guys! First of all I know it's kinda late but let me said Happy New Year 2017 guys! I wish this year will be a great year for me and also for you guys. By the way how's your holiday? Is it good Holiday season is over and let's start our works and also let me start the first post in 2017 (it will be a long post so be ready guys).

I'm quite sure maybe some of you need something new to started this year like renovate your house, change your bedroom decoration, make some DIY to make your house/room looks beautiful, or maybe new clothes like dress. Today I will tell you a great website to shop new clothes including nice dresses, name FashionMia. They sell so many kind of dresses with the cheap price (but not cheap quality absolutely) and also they can ship worldwide. I think let's we started this year by something smooth, chic, and fashionable to boost your day. Let me choose exclusively 3 bodycon dress for you and if you don't like my choices then you can click here to choose more cheap bodycon dresses.

Look 1, Look 2, Look 3

Or if you want to started this 2017 with sexy look but still elegant, don't worry they have a lot of choices of maxi dress for you. Here they are my 3 best choices of maxi dress to you and if you want to choose some dresses by yourself, you can click here for more sexy maxi dress from FashionMia.

Look 1, Look 2, Look 3

Now, it's time for me to make a new outfit post. I'm not forget to mention, the outfit post is a collaboration with FashionMia. I didn't lie to you if I said FashionMia is a great website to shop. Beside they can ship worldwide including my country Indonesia (that many online store can't ship to Indonesia but FashionMia can ship to Indonesia), another reason is the customer service is fast response, they ship with DHL is also fast, then the packaging from FashionMia itself it's really good (see below), and the quality of their products... I will tell you one by one (with my 100% honest opinion) because I have 3 different look to show you guys.

the packaging

LOOK 1

I got my collar jacket and as I imagine, this jacket won't be too thick but not too thinly. I wanted to order with Medium size but I thought it will be too tight for me then I choose to order with Large size and yeah I'm correct. It fits on me perfectly.

Jacket - FashionMia.com (click here) | Top & Shorts - Unbranded | Shoes - Payless


back details





front details

LOOK 2

I wore a bodycon dress from them. It is perfect for my business meeting or even romantic dinner with my bf. I choose size Medium and it fits on me perfectly (I feel sexy and stylish) and I can show my body curve too. The material is not too thick and perfect for weather in Indonesia (summer).

Dress - FashionMia.com (click here) | Choker - Treeaksesoris.com | Bracelet - H&M | Clutch - Kate Spade New York | Shoes - Sammydress.com



from the back




side details

 LOOK 3

For the last outfit, I make it into sporty look. I got a plain hoodie from them. I choose Large size because I love everything oversize and not only that I can wore it as a dress too (yes with the hoodie). The hoodie itself is quite thick and it have buttons in the left and right side of the hoodie so you can open it or you can close the button and wore it like a dress.

Hoodie - FashionMia.com (click here) | Legging - Unbranded | Sunglasses - DD Shop | Shoes - Nike


back details



side buttons

there's a pocket too







2 comments: