SPONSOR POST: FASHION MIA

Hello guys! It's been a long time I didn't update my blog. I'm sorry guys because now I'm focusing on my medication for my muscles so I must do a physiotherapy five times and also will try so hard to learn swim.

Okay that's a little story about me now I'm back to sponsor post. Last time, I received two fashion items that I super love it. It came from a website name fashionmia.com. They have lot of fashion items and they have fashion items for big size too, also they have so many sale event. Oh they ship worldwide guys, isn't it good, right?

Let's start from the first look. I received a stylish cardigan (I will put a link below so you can shop the cardigan). The first time I saw on their website I thought the material was thin but when it came, OMG! the material is so good, it's thick knit and perfect for fall season or rainy season and of course it so stylish with those prints! Here's the look *scroll down*


Top - Unbranded | Cardigan - Fashionmia.com (click here) | Jeans - Something Borrowed (via Zalora.co.id) | Shoes - Zara | Choker - Treeaksesoris.com




back details






materials details


Then the second look, I received a dress. The color is dark green and it is so earth tone and perfect for fall season (I also put the link below so you can shop the dress). The material is perfect velvet with a slit beside the dress. I really amaze with fashionmia.com because the price is quite cheap, the response is so fast, the material is good, and what you see is what you get. Scroll down to more looks!


Dress - Fashionmia.com (click here) | Choker - Treeaksesoris.com | Shoes - Sammydress.com | Socks - Sox Gallery





slit details

materials details





1 comment: